By Chef William Milian
5 Spanish Cooking Chorizo Cut in Big Chunks
2 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes Cooked and Diced
1 Tomato Grated
1 Sprig of Rosemary
1 Sprig of Thyme
½ Cup of Aji Amarillo Aioli
2 Sprigs of Parsley Picked
Pimenton de la Vera (Paprika), Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Tablespoons of Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat up a large cooking pan and add Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place chorizos and potatoes in the pan over medium heat and roast and caramelize for about 2
- Add grated tomato, rosemary and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate and garnish with Aji Amarillo aioli, paprika and parsley.
- Finish with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and serve.