– Tofu or Tempeh? Adashah (a new lentil-based protein created by a Miami-based entrepreneur). It’s out of this world!
– What’s your favorite 90’s jam? Anything by Lauryn Hill
– What’s your favorite della sauce? Yellow (coconut curry cashew)
– You’re the brainchild behind The Wynwood Yard and Della Test Kitchen, what inspired you to start both concepts? My passion for food accessibility inspired the creation of della test kitchen. When I moved to Miami to launch the concept, the high real estate barriers to entry that many culinary entrepreneurs face inspired me to create The Wynwood Yard. The goal is to give promising local entrepreneurs a support system and launch pad for innovative concepts (primary food, but also art and design).
– Did you know they would be huge hits right away? That’s so kind of you to say. I truly had no idea that Miami would welcome both concepts with such open arms, and am deeply grateful to our community for being so loyal, loving, and supportive.
– Why did you choose to bring these concepts to Wynwood? Wynwood is Miami’s most dynamic and inspiring neighborhood. I was drawn to the unique culture and energy, and excited to collaborate with the incredible people who have built this community.
– Where do you see The Wynwood Yard and Della Test Kitchen in the next 5 years? We’re cooking up some big plans but aren’t ready to unveil them yet. In short, I plan to bring both concepts to new communities in Miami and beyond.