What’s more impressive to your friends than hosting a casual, mid-week soiree with a nice Charcuterie Plate and ole’ bottle of Cabaret. Alternatively, your parents plan to stop by your apartment to see “how things are going.” — here’s your chance to impress them all. Check out our favorite Charcuterie Plate recipe served at Market at The Miami Beach EDITION.
The most essential ingredient to a successful artisanal cheese and charcuterie plate is the board — think real wood in the shape of a circle.
· Slice blocks of aged Manchego, Taleggio, and Majorero cheeses
· Pair with Prosciutto and Chorizo meats
· Add a few slices toasted bread
· Incorporate a cup of freshly pickled olives
· And for a final touch, include sides of Guava Jam, Mustard and Pepper Corn for those who can’t choose between sweet and savory